FiMT Longer Term Employment Outcomes for ex-Service Personnel - Spouse/Partner Telephone Interviews
|Forces in Mind Trust (FiMT) has commissioned QinetiQ, Warwick Institute for Employment Research (IER) and RFEA: The Forces Employment Charity, to undertake a study to explore the longer-term employment outcomes for ex-Service personnel who have been out of the Armed Forces for at least two years (and a maximum of 10 years).|
- We are looking for the spouses/partners of ex-Service personnel to take part in a telephone interview.
- During the interview, you will be asked questions about your spouse/partner’s experience of finding and maintaining work after leaving the Armed Forces and the impact of transitioning on the family.
- The interview will take no longer than 60 minutes and will be conducted over the phone at a time/date that suits you.
- Further information is available in the Participant Information Sheet (click here). Please read this to help you make a decision as to whether you would like to take part or not.
- To be eligible to take part you must be the spouse/partner of a veteran who:
- Left the Armed Forces at least 24 months ago (and a maximum of 10 years).
- Is of working age (e.g. between 18 to 60 years old).
|We are offering a £10 gift voucher to say thank-you for giving up your time to speak to us.|
If you are interested in taking part in an interview, please complete this questionnaire.